Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Check out my New Quick Notes Ecards

What a neat way to keep in touch with family and friends.  We are creating a quick and easy way of sending cards for any occasion.    Sending a QuickNote ecard is a great way to save time in having to run to the store to get a card for that special occasion.   Now all I have to do is go to Pamela Gladding's  family friendly ecard website (where my new ecards are) and find the card I want to send.   Of course I am not the only artist that is sharing their art on Pamela Gladding ecard site...  there are some very special artists that provides Pamela beautiful art to create these beautiful tasteful ecards.  Visit Pamela's website and click on FRIENDS OF PAMELA to view more about the artists that joined in this wonderful venture.    I am looking forward to working with Pamela to provide her with more ideas to use my art for you to send QuickNote for any occastion.   What a wonderful way to share my love of art with my family and friends.

Happy Valentine Quick Note by Jennifer Sosik

No comments:

Post a Comment